Tuesday, August 19, 2008

im breaking down

Yes, finally, i broke down. I couldnt take it anymore. I dont think im cut out to be the female lead for this drama. Thanks bubby and ling for taking their time off to listen to my complains and my really loud sobs. Without you guys, im better off dead.

A thousand and one questions in my mind, all of them will end up without any answers.

I'll be frank, real frank. I still miss the old days, miss the days when i know that i still have somebody to rely on, somebody good enough to lend me a shoulder, and i grew dependent on him. Really dependent. Yet, suddenly everything changed overnight. My pillar collapsed, the things that once belonged to me are gone, all of them. Im left alone, with nothing.

So much for being independent. I need a tight slap.

6 months, to be exact, 9 months. I've trusted you. I just cant believe that you've changed overnight. No. Right now, im still in denial.

I dont like the feeling of being left all alone in the middle of nowhere. Im scared, afraid. I thought things will be fine after i've thought it through, but it seems like im wrong.

Personally, i dont feel the need to avoid me. Why are you avoiding? Guilty? Ha! What a joke.

I've got so much to say, but, forget it. He wont feel a thing anyway.

I NEED TO WAKE UP.

I envy those who are in love; because i've just lost mine.

No comments: